If life were a movie, which one would you want to live in?
Well I am going to try my attempt at Friend Making Mondays . . . I have no idea how to do it, so if I am doing it wrong please let me know ladies! This weeks topic has to do with what movie you would live in if possible. Of course I was going to choose Twilight (cheeks blushing now), but since Amber challenged to see how many will choose Twilight, I decided I will choose a different one! So now that I have exposed myself as the die hard twi-hard that I am ( and I am a really huge fan of the books), I would have to say that if I could live in any movie it would It's a Wonderful Life.
That movie is so special to me and has such a wonderful message. Of course it would always be cold and Christmasy, but I still think that I would be happiest there. (If not being flown around Forks, Washington on the back of a gorgeous sparkly vampire named Edward LOL). Whew now I am really blushing!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment